Cardrona, Peebles, Edinburgh, Lothians, Scotland, EH45 8NE
(+44) 0844 8799024 | email@example.com
Macdonald Cardrona Hotel Golf & Spa is just 40 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre. Our championship golf course rests in a very unique setting amongst the beautiful Borders Hills, skirted by the famous River Tweed.Designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas in 2001, the Par 72 parkland and woodland courses feature wide and undulating USGA greens and a distance of over 7000 yards from the medal tees. Our golf course is ideal for a golf break, corporate golf day or just a day out with friends. Cardrona is the perfect destination for a great golfing experience, enhanced further by the luxury facilities of the Macdonald Cardrona Hotel.
Low Season (from)
High Season (from)
Book OnlineReserve Tee
Corporate and Society Golf Days are available to be booked directly from £35.00 per person.
Memberships are currently available. Please enquire for further information.
Valid from 01/06/2017
Valid to Until Further Notice
A membership fee of only £325 per year will enable up to 50 rounds of golf whilst maintaining the benefits that come with being a golf member and much more. How Does it Work?
• Subscription consists of 100 points.
• 80 points to spend on play at your home club.
• 20 points to spend on play at any other of over 35 UK Play More Golf partner golf clubs.
• Full membership rights at your home club with 7 days a week golf course access.
• Use to book up to three friends per round.
• Discounts in golf shops and food & drinks.
• No expensive monthly direct debits.
Price: £325.00 Per Person
Telephone 0844 8799024
Quote iSpyGolf - Membership Offer